Already in the early 90s in bodybuilding began to appear new weight standards, forms and amounts of muscle. In many ways, this contributed to the emergence of widely available growth hormone or growth hormone. The total admission of steroids, insulin and growth hormone in athletes a unique opportunity to create an unprecedented up to this muscle, which differs profound relief. Today the rate of growth hormone costs about one – two thousand dollars. So let take its own can only fairly wealthy man. However, even in the presence of Finance should be remembered that in itself buying and receiving growth hormone can not give a positive effect, if you do not abide by the rules of its receipt.
The main pharmacological properties
HGH is not a steroid group, and therefore does not affect the production of testosterone and sexual system in humans. This peptide hormone, and its main function in vivo – bone growth in length. In modern power sports somatotropin is used in elevated compared to the natural generation of doses, thus creates the following effects:
- It increases the amount of muscle mass and the number of muscle cells;
- stops catabolic processes;
- burns fat;
- It has a high regenerative abilities (healing of wounds, bones, ligaments);
- It strengthens the immune system.
The major effect of growth hormone
In bodybuilding, growth hormone has received such widespread due to its ability to create a high degree of relief muscles. If before an athlete can apply only steroids for muscle mass and at the same time in varying degrees, suffer from excessive body fat, but now, using growth hormone, it can achieve even greater weight in the competitive terrain. In addition, the use of growth hormone is to reduce the likelihood of injury.
HGH effectively strengthens ligaments and tendons. This indirectly contributes to the fact that an athlete can use more weight, and therefore associated with the conditions to gain more muscle mass. However, on its own growth hormone does not bear good for increasing athletic performance, as well as general endurance and performance. Therefore, its use in powerlifting, weightlifting, and those sports where you want to develop greater endurance, is not justified.
Side effects of growth hormone
- Starting to take growth hormone, should be prepared for the development of side effects. The most common and dangerous of them:
- Tunnel syndrome – compression of the peripheral branches of the nervous system under the influence of increasing in the amount of muscle. Manifested by numbness and pain in the limbs.
- Fluid retention in the body, which can lead to loss relief and high blood pressure, headache, nausea.
- Acromegaly and hypertrophy of internal organs.
- Violation of the thyroid gland and the accumulation of sugar in the blood.